20 дек. 2011 г.

Choco Pie. Lazy Day

When I am in a bad mood because of wheather, shoot failure, lack of sun or snow, whatever, I prefer to cook) I want to share this recipe with you, I am sure you will love this choco pie.
So, here it comes.
Ingredients:
- 5 packages of cookies "Smetankovoe" (you can buy it in Minsk, and if you are from abroad, try to buy cookies with creamy flavor, it is exactly flavor that gives such a wonderful taste to the pie)
- cacao powder (to your liking)
- sugar (4 serving spoons)
- dairy butter (300 g)

Enjoy:

Cookies chop in the coffee-mill. Add 2 spoons of cacao powder.
Mix everything well.


Add sugar

J'adore la senteur!!!)))
Sorry, I just can't stop))) I love them all)
Melt the butter in the saucepan. Don't bring the butter to the boil!

Pour out the butter into dry mixture of cookies and cacao and sugar. Let it soak the butter.

Then stir everything well and shape the pie round.
Put the pie into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
Enjoy with your family. Or friends. Or totally alone)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий