27 мар. 2012 г.

Bolshoy Fashion Market, March 18, 2012. Spring Edition

I am not a fashion blogger, so I won't tell you about all these things from the point of view of a trendy girl who attends all fashion demonstrations and who knows everything about fashion events in our republic. I will hardly recognize one dress from the collection "Rada Style" or by Marinich. I am an usual customer, who loves beauty. That's all I wanted to point out.
So, Sunday was a perfect day to visit the Market that became home for about 80 belarusian designers. I would like to mention that there were lots of things you could go crazy about - hand made dressings, ear rings, bracelets, necklaces, amazing postcards, rings, awesome people and handsome boys) Watch them and enjoy!
I would like to say that the demontration of Rada Style collection was nice but not fabulous. I placed the photos of the dresses I liked most.
Pastel colors of Spring
Imaginary world of toys

*Things*worth*having
Mishka by Ivan Aiplatov
One more event that took place - the performance of a young group -Lermont, gaining its popularity in Belarus and abroad)
nice guys)
***
***
***
***
***
*Lovely*arms*
***
*Degustation of "EVE" beer* I didn't have a chance to taste it, I was driving, but I hope it was delicious)
*My*dear*girl*
And finally, demonstration of RADA Style collection.
***
***
See you soon)










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий