13 мар. 2012 г.

Sweet Holidays

I like official holidays, inspite of the fact that I am a freelancer and I may have a day off practically every single day. But I try to keep my discipline and I am also sad when Monday comes) May be it's a kind of solidarity with my friends and family, I am not sure yet, still it's a habit and I don't want to get rid of it. Holidays that passed were awesome, sweet, fresh, pink, and with a thin flavour of coming spring. When I start to think of all the things I can do when warm wheather will come, I have dizziness in my head. I have so many ideas and so little time... I feel that my life will be completely different, and I don't know what waits for me, but it makes me even more excited!
Now I want to share some pics with you. I have only 6 readers yet (including me - of course, I am reading what I am writing) but I love them all. Thank you, dear, for being interested in what I am doing.

I love flowers you bring to me.

When they meet sunlight they become more beautiful.

I shoot gigabytes of flowers)
I don't feel sorry for the traffic)
We decided to spend our morning in the cafe we had never been or had been just once, I don't remember. Hot chocolate and presents were perfect)

Honey, we are like twins now)
Do you believe in my passion for chocolate now?
For real chocolate lovers
***
There are no such words that can render the smell and bitter taste of chocolate to you! But I hope you will believe me on my bare word.
Then we decided to have a small walk. Spring has not arrived yet.

Inspired by such a quantity of chocolate I decided to bake a brownie. Besides, the next day my friend was about to have a Birthday. So I took a decision to astonish her.
But the recipe will be posted next time. Follow me)








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий