2 апр. 2013 г.

A mess

Have you ever been in love? So deeply and strongly in love that it took your breath away when you were thinking of him? I keep in memory every moment, every single minute spent together. I am happy, because I meet same crazy people on my way.
Now there is a big mess in my head, I don't know where to start and what to tell. Obviously, changes come and very soon, otherwise I will go mad. I can't stay in this condition of constant sleeping and waiting, being at the same time awake and knowing that no one will come, because the door is closed.


I am still at "You" and very polite with my new camera. I understand that her strengh and potential do not coincide with my skills yet, but I do hope that we will become best friends) She promised me.
We miss apples, they are not a frequent guest on Thai table.
***

***
My dear friend asked me: so you've got the camera of your dreams, what are you going to shoot? Your favourite cakes and flowers? Oh, said I, what's wrong with shooting flowers, if you don't have a possibility to shoot the president?))
Sounds horrible.
By the way, once I did it already, so no need to repeat it again. It's more pleasant to make photos of  lovely things, not thinking globally serious.
***
***
*Protein Paradise*
we work near a very cosy seafood restaurant. we see this magic table every day)))
*we don't withstand temptation, so we make our way to the nearest seafood restaurant , where the most delicious dinner is always waiting for us*
When you come to Thailand you get surprised how simple everything is. Thai people, (and we also) eat from plastic dishes, not particularly caring about glass plates. Very practical)
***
I love to spend my free minutes on the beach, drinking hot coffee. I just put it on the sand and my pleasure is endless...
In the country of reigning seafood I have to remind myself that I am from Europe)
*Not forgetting that in twenty five days it will be a whole year of living in Thai*
***
***
We spend our sweet hot evenings, drinking red wine and dreaming. Do I miss Minsk? Of course I do) But when asked if I would like to come back .... I start to think and the first answer would be probably - no.
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
No means not now.)
This time comes again, and again, I don't know where to rush and what crazy idea to follow. Nothing is stable, so why on earth shall I care if anything I did was spontaneous and under the influence of my feelings?
mess...
***
***
Hope soon my mind will be clear and I will be able to write something readable. If not, I will let my pictures speak for me.
Bye!













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий